Smurf Racer (known as 3, 2, 1, Smurf!: My First Racing Game in Europe) is a game released for the Sony Playstation and Microsoft Windows.
Play as one of several Smurf characters with his or her own special racing vehicle in a race around the village and various other locations in the Smurf Forest against some of your fellow Smurfs. Pick up turbo boosts to get a jump ahead of your opponents as well as weapons that you can deploy to slow the other racers down as you head for the finish line.
- Papa Smurf
- Baker Smurf
- Jokey Smurf
- Hefty Smurf
- Painter Smurf
- Harmony Smurf
- Handy Smurf
- Wild Smurf (character) (unlocked by winning the In the Trees course in Championship Mode)
- King Smurf (character) (unlocked by winning the The Royal Neighborhood course in Championship Mode)
- Super Drive (unlocked by winning the Gargamel's Laboratory course in Championship Mode)
- Astro Smurf (character) (unlocked by winning the Astro Smurf's challenge course in Championship Mode)
- Great Castle
- Snow Castle
- At your Majesty's
- The Royal Neighborhood
- Forbidden Zone
- Haunted Mansion
- Gargamel's Laboratory
- Astro Smurf's challenge (unlocked by beating all tracks in Championship Mode)
- Unlike the 1999 Smurfs video game, full voice acting in the 2D cutscenes for Smurf Racer is not present here (as it focuses more on visual action, rather than dialogue).